- Results from third party assessments are added automatically.
- Tier students with the click of a mouse.
- It's flexible. Customize fields and criterion to fit your district/state's intervention process.
EdInsight RTI Software Features
The Edinsight RTI software / RTII is a full featured web-based graphical software that:
- Creates an RTI intervention log
RTI progress monitoring
- Tiers students
- Tracks interventions
- Connects benchmark data to student results
- Coordinates RTI meetings
- Seamlessly moves the data to the correct users and into the Instructional Management System.
Drives Instructional Decisions
With this tool users can study the curriculum to make good instructional decisions. Teachers may use the online lesson planner to adjust RTI for various students. All good teachers will continuously check for understanding. Included is the EdInsight Assessment Module which is used when creating assessments or common assessments based on the RTI results.
Assessments Added Automatically
All third party assessments are automatically added to the system so users can analyze results and determine tier placement. Some of the commonly used assessments includes but are not limited to DIBELS, AIMS Web, 4Sight, Study Island.
Part of the EdInsight Instructional Management System
The EdInsight RTI Software / RTII module is fully functional and completely integrated in the EdInsight Instructional Management System.