How to Write Effective Text Dependent Analysis Questions
Text dependent analysis (TDA) questions challenge students to not only express what they know but to also explain how they knew it. It is an unfamiliar kind of thinking for many.
Educators are challenged with developing questions that familiarize students TDA questions. Just like with the students, educators are not familiar with the process of creating effective TDA questions.
- How Webb’s Depth of Knowledge is intricately linked with TDA
- How using Verb Wheels to create TDAs is flawed
- How to plan out and use text dependent questions when starting a unit
- A list of TDA question stems
- A checklist to evaluate TDA questions against
- Where to turn for more help with Text Dependent Analysis
Download the white paper today.
Simply fill out and submit the form.